Growth Potions: Sulphur +Oil
This potion is so popular that I can't resist trying it. I'll try my hands on it once I find the sulphur. (If you know where I can get some, kindly let me know).
Your oil recipe should never exceed 10% sulfur to 8 ounces of oil. This equals approximately to 1 heaping teaspoon of sulfur to 8oz oil. Use a real measurement teaspoon. Another option is to use 2 level teaspoons in 8 oz of oil. This will still keep you under 10%.
Note: It's not necessary to use all the oils. Use what you have.
- 2 oz of hemp seed oil
- 2 oz Extra Virgin Coconut oil
- 2 oz Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 oz Castor oil.
- 2 oz Peppermint oil
- 2 level tsp sulfur
- I use 4oz Grapeseed Oil
- 4 Oz Castor Oil
- 1 tspn of sulfur
1 heaping tsp Sublimed Sulfur Powder
4 oz Organic Jojoba Oil
2 oz Jamaican Black Castor Oil
2 oz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
4-5 drops Rosemary Oil
4-5 drops Peppermint Oil
Mix all ingredients in a nozzled applicator bottle and shake well. Let mixture sit overnight and patch test for sensitivities prior to use. Also, the sulfur will not dissolve in oil so, it is necessary to shake well before each use.
Mixture Four: Shanitra of healthystrands
8 oz. of a carrier oil; like sweet almond, jojoba, castor, or coconut oil
1 TSP (teaspoon) sublime sulfur, also known as flowers of sulfur
Optional: 1-2 drops of an essential oil for fragrance; like tea tree, peppermint, or alma oil
- In an 8oz applicator bottle, pour in your carrier oil (eg Olive oil)
- Carefully add just 1 TSP of sublime sulfur to the oil.
- Then add a few drops of an essential oil if you prefer.
- Shake well. You can heat the bottle in the microwave for about 30 seconds to help the sulfur dissolve, but this is not required. Shake the bottle well before each application, because some sulfur will settle at the bottom.