21 Questions: Hair Tag
-->The lovely Kim Fancy of www.fancyflairlady.com has tagged me to answer these interesting questions about my hair. Enjoy it!
- Why did you start taking better care of your hair? I was tired of the limp, constantly short hair.
- What are your 2 favorite hair products? Coconut oil and Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing conditioner.
- Who's hair did you admire as a child? “Rudy”(Keshia Knight Pulliam) of Cosby show.
- What is your ultimate goal length? Definitely Mid Back Length
- How are you going to celebrate when you reach your ultimate goal length?Rock roller set curls for a day at the mall
- Two styles you want to try at your goal length? Pin curls and Twist out.
- Which do you prefer: Health or Length? Health because the weather here can be destructive.
- Which do you prefer: hair ties with no metal parts or butterfly clips? Hair ties with no metal parts because they are easy to put on or remove with little manipulation.
- What products do you prefer: salon brands, organic brands, BSS brands, Drugstore brands, or other? Any goes for me so long as it works well.
- Which product/technique do you think is over-rated? None that I can think of
- Which product/technique do you think is under-rated? Greenhouse effect
- What is your favorite part of your hair regimen? Washing the hair
- What is the most annoying part of your hair regimen? Styling because it takes a while to get the hair into the style I want.
- Oils or Butters? Oils
- Buns or Ponytails?Ponytails since my hair can’t get into the type of bun I want.
- Wigs or Weaves? Weaves for fear of my wig falling off. I feel that way each time I wear my short wig lol
- What is your opinion of growth aids? I believe they work;the only thing I won’t use on my hair is sperms
- At what length do you consider hair long? Armpit length
- When is the last time you visited a salon? A week ago for cornrows.
- What do you like to surf most often: YouTube channels, personal blogs, or hair forums? Personal blogs are more inspiring
- And finally, what piece of advice would you give to someone just starting out on their hair journey? Don’t struggle to find expensive products; sometimes, cheap is better
I TAG EVERYONE READING THIS! If you don't have a blog, answer it on any social media and send me the link.