- Prepooed with sheabeutimia hair growth serum and Tropic Isle Living Jamaican black castor oil from Friday (8/02/2013) to Saturday morning (09/02/2013)
- Shampooed with Revlon Flex shampoo
- Did a black tea rinse. I left the tea on the hair and covered with shower cap for 5 minutes before rinsing with water. The black tea hardens the hair that's why I don't leave it on.
- Heated a combination of Queen Helene cholesterol and Sheabeutimia moisturizing conditioner for 1 minute. Covered with shower cap for 3 hours
- I followed up with ACV rinse for another 5 minutes and left that on.
- I used my "hair t-shirt" to remove excess water. Within 5 minutes, the hair was about 70% dry - thank you harmattan season!! See the picture 2 and 3? I, only, went out to dry the shirt and by the time I came back into the room, the hair was that dry.
- Applied MVP leave-in (I've been using this sparingly now as it contains protein), S-Curl No Drip and Dark and Lovely Anti-Breakage oil moisturizer.
- I detangled with a wide tooth comb.
- To put the hair in a flexi rod set, I parted the hair into several sections, picked a bit of a section, detangled with a medium tooth comb before setting. I air dried afterwards.
Am enjoying this stretch because the hair is always in a protective style.
What did you do this weekend?