Product Review: Cantu Shea Butter Leave In
Full name: Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream.
How I use it:
Price: 35-45 depending on the store (ghanaianemprezz shop:call 0541458372)
How I use it:
- After air drying: I use it on 70% dry hair
- Before roller setting: Apply it after rinsing out deep conditioner and before roller set
- Moisturizer: Use it on totally dry hair and seal with oil sometimes at night and others, morning.
- Leave in treatment: Apply on dry hair, cover with shower cap overnight.
- Great SMELL!!! I love the smell of this product; not too strong and not so mild too.
- Very moisturizing: my hair responded so well to it the first time I used it which was at the salon; it got my stylist to request for on!! On nights I use it for Green House Effect, I woke up with very soft, moisturized hair!
- Thickness: Not too thick, creamy so you don't have to worry about it pouring away in your back:)
- A little goes a long way even though using a lot also doesn't weigh my hair down. I'm not so heavy handed with products anyway.
- Even though I was quite scared when I saw the review on it about containing protein, I'm pretty excited to say that the protein is far down the list of ingredients and thus hasn't posed any problems for me. After looking at each experience with protein, I'd have sworn off this product if I'd gotten another bit of overload.