Wash Day: Tried Conditioner Pre Shampoo Treatment
More like an accidental conditioner prepoo. Anyway, here's how it all went down starting from 10:30pm
- Apparently, I'd left all my shampoos at home; the brohaha of living at two places (see my post on this here)! I'd intended doing a treatments with products I was sent to test so I wanted to shampoo. Fortunately, I hadn't used it the sample shampoo - I see it on the table everyday and assume it's a also a detangler. I'd used the detangler once assumed it was the detangler lying around- found the detangler lying beneath the shampoo lol.
- Anyway, before finding the sample shampoo, I'd given up searching for one so I sectioned the hair into 8 and put my suave+vo5 conditioner mix on the dry hair and left it on for about 30 minutes whilst doing other stuff. Once I found a shampoo, I simply rinsed out the conditioner and shampooed.
- Followed up with burdock and tea brewed for a rinse for 3 minutes, and washed it out.
- I t-shirt dried and applied the sample protein treatment, danced around, rinsed and applied the sample moisturizing deep conditioner. Left it on and took my shower.
- Rinsed the hair, t-shirt dried and applied a generous amount of my spray bottle mix, tied the hair down with a scarf till morning.
- Will I prepoo with conditioner again? Yes, I'll try it again to have a fair comparison with oil prepoo
My roots still dry and am yet to go home to my Aloe shampoo to chelate. Can African black soap chelate?