Wash Day @ 9 Weeks Post Relaxer!
--> I still have half of my top hair relaxed anyway (click here for the tapered cut). I know my hair texture is 4c which means the back of the hair would need a lot more moisture to prevent knots though the nape area has a looser texture. Furthermore, I have to do the washing myself because there isn't need for roller sets. How did it go?
1. Clarified with ORS aloe shampoo to get rid of product build up as I had been washing a lot for the past weeks.
2. Followed with Creme of Nature detangling shampoo (click here for review)
2. Applied Roux Porosity control (see my review here) to hair to balance the PH of the hair
3. Applied ORS replenishing conditioner to hair for 15 minutes and covered with shopping bag
4. Deep conditioned with Keracare humecto - click here for review
5. After rinsing, I t-shirt dried and applied s-curl no drip activator moisturizer and air dried.
How did your wash day go?