Product review: ORS Aloe Shampoo
Full name:ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo
1. Multi purpose thus you get value for your money. This is a neutralizing, chelating and clarifying shampoo. For those suffering from hard water, this is for you. If you use a "box cream", i.e. no lye relaxer, you can use this to get rid of the calcium deposit which tends to make the hair dry and brittle after relaxing. You can use it to get rid of product build up. I use it for all these purposes.
2. Slip: awesome slip which leaves my hair tangle free.
3. Easy to pour out though it has a thick consistency.
4. Nice citrus like smell which doesn't linger after use.
5. Easily available/accessible thus I easily restock.
There is nothing negative to say about this shampoo. It's been a stable for years and will continue to be.