Product review: ORS Aloe Shampoo
This review should have been done a long time ago as I've restocked about 3 times; not too late though. I've had this shampoo as part of my stash since 2011 I think and my views about it today haven't changed.
Full name:ORS Creamy Olive oil Aloe Shampoo
Purchase: Any cosmetic shop
1. ORS aloe shampoo is a Multi purpose shampoo you get value for your money. This is a neutralizing, chelating and clarifying shampoo. For those suffering from hard water, this is for you. If you use a "box cream", i.e. no lye relaxer, you can use this to get rid of the calcium deposit which tends to make the hair dry and brittle after relaxing. You can use it to get rid of product build up. I use it for all these purposes.
2. Slip: awesome slip which leaves my hair tangle free.
3. Easy to pour out though it has a thick consistency. This thickness makes for easy dilution and that still doesn't affect its effectiveness
4. Nice citrus like smell which doesn't linger after use.
5. Easily available/accessible thus I easily restock. Most sellers call it 'olive shampoo'
6.Whether natural or relaxed, it's effectiveness doesn't change for me. It cleans my hair very well
There is nothing negative to say about the ORS aloe shampoo. It's been a stable for years and will continue to be.
Check out other product reviews
ORS Hairepair Invigorating Shampoo Review
Dark and Lovely Amla Legend Relaxer Review
Creme of nature straight from eden relaxer
Kanechom Chocolate Review
We have a product review link up currently being hosted by kinks2straightbloggers. If you have any product you've reviewed, you can drop your link in the link up box. Share the batch on your blog so other bloggers can also partake in it:)