10 Hair Products Worth Buying (2015 edition)
For ladies on a budget like me, spending on a hair product should be an investment worth our money so I've put together 10 hair products worth buying this year. You can easily get at Madina market, Kaneshie market or Accra central. You can also find some at Shoprite, Max Mart or Marina Mall without breaking bank.
- Tresemme conditioners: For their size and price, these are worth it
2. ORS replenishing conditioner big bottle- at 35gh, this can last a full year of weekly washing.
- Hello Hydration big bottle which is around 25gh at Legon Mall.
- We Naturals hemp Shampoo
A little of the Hemp shampoo as I mentioned in the review goes a loooong way. That is my top shampoo now.
- We Naturals Hot Oil Treatment: I love this product so much and I know it won't disappoint you too.
- Jamaican black castor oil : This oil is multi purpose and even the 4oz can last you a full year
- Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo large bottle. Just around 30gh and it's a large size. This shampoo is also very moisturizing too.
- Makola virgin coconut oil: mine lasted almost a year and a half with regular use and that includes daily use for oil pulling.
- ORS creamy Aloe shampoo is a multipurpose shampoo as I've mentioned in this video .
- Dark and Lovely Hair refresher: This smells so good that I'm considering spraying it on my hair LOL. If you wear weaves or braids, then, don't sleep on this.