This page is about my hair products. I use these in my hair regimen here. Most of the products you see here can be found at the ghanaianemprezz shop if you want to purchase them. The products change so do check posts on the blog in order not to miss them.
- Shampoo/Cleanser: ORS aloe shampoo [for chelating and clarifying] I use it to remove build up and also chelate( remove mineral deposit from hard water)
Shampoo: African Black Soap
Conditioner: Sheamoisture Superfruit conditioner and Cantu sheabutter conditioner.
- Leave-in: Cantu sheabutter anti frizz foam leave in conditioner, Kinky curly knot today leave in conditioners: I use them after washing my hair and for daily moisturizing too.
- Moisturizer: Cantu sheabutter moisturizing lotion for moisturizing and sealing, Cantu sheabutter split ender for the ends.
- Moisturizing Deep Conditioner: Cantu sheabutter deep treatment masque and Aphogee balancing moisturizer.
- Oils: Oil mix consisting of Olive oil, Jamaican Black Castor oil, virgin Coconut oil, cocoa butter,
- Growth aids: Jamaican black castor oil, , mulitivitamins
- Heat Protection Serum: None yet
- Hair Tools: Conair 3 in 1 blow dryer,
- Styling: Flexi rods, Perm rods, rollers: I usually air dry but I use flexi rods to switch up the look once in while.
- Others: Apple cider vinegar: I use the acv to restore the pH of the hair especially after relaxer application. I use Eco Styler Black castor oil and flax seed oil gel for wash and go
Last updated: 24th March , 2017