There are tons of posts on the advantages of taking hair vitamins but what if you can’t afford them?
- Tea rinses help stop shedding and that’s a great way to retain length. In addition, caffeine is said to aid in hair growth too so you get double benefits.
- Sulphur powder: I have so many ladies who can testify to the awesome growth they get from the Sulphur powder.
- Onion juice works well because of the high Sulphur content. Thus if you can’t get Sulphur powder ( I have some in the shop though) just blend your onion, mix it into your shampoo and let it sit for two weeks. Use that to wash your hair. Yes, I’ve done it before.
- Jamaican black castor oil or red pimento oil. These are geared towards hair growth. There are other hair growth oils too ( mane choice oils, Sulphur oil, ).
- Wild growth oil is also effective.
I’m Abena Nyarkoaa and I’m passionate about healthy hair and skin care. My fvourite is sharing what I learn with others.