Whatever I share here is from my personal experience with my natural hair. You may have to tweak it to suite your hair needs.
- Section the hair into small parts.
- Use two mirrors to check the parting at the back and front.
- Be sure to use your fingera to check for knots.
- Section the two parts to twist.
- Apply twist and loc gel or gel or even sheabutter depending on the one that gives you a maximum hold.
- Start twisting from the back and work your way up.
- Don’t borrow hair from another section to twisting. Stick to the tow sections and swirl the ends around your finger tips when you are done.
- You may have to practice this for a while so don’t worry if your first attempt doesn’t produce bomb twists.
Allow the hair to dry before lying on it to avoid smushing the back.
I’m Abena Nyarkoaa and I’m passionate about healthy hair and skin care. It’s a pleasure haring what I learn with others.