–> Since I’ve come to terms with my hyper sensitive scalp, I took down my cornrows that I kept for my wig through the week! As if my head sensed my unwillingness to wash it this week, it started throbbing on Thursday night. I’ll be seeing a doctor for a check up/ explanation for this hyper sensitive scalp and my headache each time I braid. Anyway, am glad I listened to my hair because after washing it, the headache seized.
* Prepooed with Vatika coconut oil for an hour as I cleaned my room ( See review on my channel www.YouTube.com/EmprezzAbena )
* Detangled with Sheabeutimia Detangling conditioner
* Added VO5 conditioner and washed the hair
*Followed up with Creme Of Nature Detangling Shampoo( review on my youtube channel.)
*Rinsed with lukewarm water
*Applied Suave Almond and sheabutter conditioner
*Rinsed and t-shirt dried
*Added a brewed mixture of burdock root and green tea
*Didn’t rinse but rather applied Kuza Cholesterol (review video will be up on my channel tomorrow)
* Left it on for about 20 minutes and washed it out as I took my bath.
*T-shirt dried and applied my hair spray mixture of Cantu sheabutter leave in, Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 moisturizer, One Step leave in, Almond oil, Hemp oil, and coconut oil!
* I was in the process of air drying when I got a call to attend a meeting right at that moment. Fortunately, my friend has a blow dryer with comb attachment so I was done within minutes and was out!
Might take pictures for my Facebook page
How was your wash day?
I’m Abena Nyarkoaa and I’m passionate about healthy hair and skin care. It’s a pleasure haring what I learn with others.