No Buying Of New Hair Product Challenge Commences!!
--> In my 2014 hair plans (here), I shared my goal of not buying any new product the whole year.
- The replacements will be my basics: Creme of Nature and ORS aloe shampoos, keracare humecto, s-curl (for new growth), and extra virgin coconut oil.
- For an idea of my stash, check here. I won't be replacing any other product apart from the basics. I have two bottles of ORS replenshing conditioner which should be sufficient as my protein treatment for the year.
- The Aphogee 2 minutes reconstructor isn't even half way through, the Creme of Nature intense treatment is also a protein treatment for me. I may restock Roux porosity control if I deem it necessary. Cantu sheabutter leave in is also still not even half way through. In sum, I've cut off about 70% of products.
- The new ones am expecting are the kanechom ceramidas, aussie moist conditioner and leave in. Those have been paid for already therefore I don't count them as part of 2014 purchases lol.
- Stock up on the L'Oreal smoothing conditioner because I've used the smoothing shampoo and it was awesome hence instead of using the shampoo, I'll use the conditioner to tame the frizz.
The last thing is the stretch has began at 8 weeks post and I don't know when I'll retouch but what I do know is it will be at least beyond 6 months-APL by July is the trophy! I see your eyes hehehehe!! Am back to Accra and that is a plus as I can now use my steamer when it arrives.