Mira’s Hair: Wash day (4weeks 4 days post)
I washed my hair today. Last time I washed my hair was last week Thursday I took off my weave Wednesday evening. I took of the weave 1week 3 days earlier than intended because.
1. I inintially did the weave to protect my hair during my examination period and exams were over.
2. I had done the inversion the first week of my weave and I could feel and see the ng and I was dying to see it up close.
3. It was itching…… ok…… I lied…… that is made up. Lol. I just wanted to take off my weave
I took washed my hair the day after but I couldn’t really document that. It’s been 6 days since my last wash. My hair felt oily. I did the GHE twice this week so I washed my hair.
1. Pre poo : Coconut oil for almost 40 mins
2. Shampoo in two sections with CON Argan oil sulfate free shampoo
3. Conditioned for about 10- 15 minutes with ORS olive oil deep Penetrating conditioner
4. Used ORS Elastic-i-tea herbal leave in
5. Roller Set
6. Wrap and hold up
Length check (front. Back. Side. Pony)
I’m Abena Nyarkoaa and I’m passionate about healthy hair and skin care. It’s a pleasure haring what I learn with others.