I have been using Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream for months and I think it’s time to share my experience with you. A good number of ladies have raved about how effective this product is and in my quest to find a moisturizing deep conditioner, I chose to give it a try.
Price:Ghs10.00, Madina market (Also available in most cosmetic shops)
Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Cholesterol (choleth-24), Ceteth-24,Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance (Parfum), Disodiium EDTA,Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985),Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200).
From amazon, raters give it 4 out of 5.
How I Use It
- I’ve used it for over night deep conditioning
- under the hooded dryer
- with body heat.
- Heated in microwave before application
- I haven’t stuck to the instructions, which says to apply an amount of warm water on the hair before application but with all the methods I’ve tried, I love it pre-heated before use because it speeds up the deep conditioning process(I’ll be sticking to that).
- The product size to me is not too small nor too large and am not that heavy handed with products so for me, it will take a while to get an empty bottle (except if I use it with another person-eg my god daughter.lol).
- I find the smell a bit of a put off. I’m a fan of sweet smells and prefer to have a bit of cool scents in my hair.
- It has no slip thus I can’t detangle with it.
- It takes a long time to get absorbed into the hair without oils
I’m Abena Nyarkoaa and I’m passionate about healthy hair and skin care. It’s a pleasure haring what I learn with others.