- I am not a product junkie not because I can control myself but due to several reasons. I always read everything into details before I take a step. There are products I'd love to try but my doubtful personality prohibits me. Secondly, my budget is always too tight to include testing out products, especially, as I was in school and would rather spend on other stuff. Now, am out of school and into the working force so I may make adjustments for more hair products.
- I love to read more than write; I always want to read other blogs but when it comes to writing a post, it takes me ages to write. I have the stuff I'd love to share concerning my hair but loads of words is not my style. You'll find most of my write-ups to be very short. The same applies to my text messages and e-mails.
- I hate dealing with my hair on a daily basis but because I can't braid, I wear ponytails in order to avoid handling it each morning. I love to have protective styles for a long period of time yet, ironically, I tend to miss my hair in a matter of days. As I write this, I, honestly, miss my hair!
- I have hair inspirations but I don't idolize anyone's hair. Call me religious but there is a difference between the word "idol" and "inspiration".
- I'd love to get some highlights in my hair;say bronze colour but am always hesitant because I worry about what people will think.
- I love long hair but I adoreeeeeeeeeeee short hair! There's something so sexy about short hair.